Alda European Investments is a Barcelona based multi-national company specializing in European residency through property investment.
We stand out from the crowd by offering a single investment and income solution adapted specifically to the clients needs.
The following comprehensive services are offered from our multi-disiplinary and experienced team:
- European Residency via property investment in Spain. As opposed to other European countries which offer Residency based on investment, Spain’s minimum requirements are much lower.
- Property purchases on behalf of our clients
- Property Management and Income through vacation rentals.
We are a full service company that caters to our clients needs from the initial moment of contact through to the end of the investment or property sale – whether this be a matter of months or years, we collaborate with you every step of the way and continuously offer our support, advice and recommendations in all procedures of the services we offer.
Our multi-cultural team are experts in law, real estate, property management and investment.
As a result of the 28th September 2013 ‘Investors Law’ (Law 14/2013), international investors can now gain European Residency by taking advantage of property investment throughout Spain. Not only does this provide individuals and families with European residency, it is also excellent timing for property investment in Spain. With property prices at an all time low (property prices have fallen on average by 50% since 2005). As a long-term investment goal, property purchase will be an excellent return on investment. We also provide guaranteed yearly income and property maintenance through vacation rentals.
An increasing amount of foreigners desire European residency for numerous different reasons
- Travelling to Europe without the need for a visa (visa-free travel to 26 European countries including Germany, the Netherlands and France).
- Vacation Rental Opportunities. Spain is the number 1 summer travel destination for European tourists and with private house rentals rapidly overtaking the hotel industry demand for tourists who require more living space, lower rates than hotels, and better amenities – Alda is uniquely positioned to help you gain an income from your property purchase. We work directly with hand-picked travel agents throughout all of Europe and North America. We are experts in the field of temporary vacation rentals with a combined experience of over 20 years, and we pride ourselves on providing continuous support and assistance to all of our property owners before, after, and during occupation. Our clients earn between 10,000 and 30,000 euros EACH SUMMER!
- Easy renewal process. The process for renewal of the Residency permit is quick and straightforward. Minimal presence in Spain is required, allowing tax residency outside of Spain. There is no limit to the amount of times this 2-year residency can be renewed.
- Enjoying your own home in Spain. Spain consistently ranks as one of the world’s most desirable places to live. Its excellent quality of life, enviable year-round climate, historic cities, renowned gastronomy and beautiful beaches are just some of the reasons why investors choose to buy here. Spain also boasts one of the world’s largest economies, an excellent infrastructure and good travel links to the rest of Europe
- Safety and stability of the European Union. Spain’s economy is the 5th largest in the European Union and in October 2013 came out of a two year recession. The exit from the recession is mainly down to exports, a strong area of growth, as well as a record tourist season as holidaymakers shied away from resorts in politically troubled countries. Borrowing costs are also down and the Ibex-35 index has so far risen more than 20% in 2013. The current ruling party in Spain is the Partido Popular, which actively encourages foreign investment.
- Access to European colleges and universities. The spouse and children under 18 can apply for Residency at the same time as or after the initial application. Spain’s International schools are increasingly being considered to be of a better standard than those in many other European countries. There are fewer discipline problems, class sizes are fairly small and the atmosphere is relaxed. Depending on which International school you choose, they can either follow the Spanish education system with the language of instruction being a mix of English and Spanish (and Catalan in Catalunya) or follow the education system of the school, with Spanish being taught as a second language.
- Opportunity to benefit from the single currency (Euro). On January 2, 2002, the new European currency, the euro, became official in 12 countries, known as the Eurozone. The Euro is now used in 17 EU member states (currently Belgium, Germany, Ireland, Spain, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Finland, Greece, Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta, Slovakia and Estonia). Use of the Euro means that not only are fluctuation risks and exchange costs eliminated and the single market strengthened, but the euro also means closer co-operation among Member States for a stable currency and economy.
Other benefits of the single currency include
- More choice and stable prices for consumers and citizens
- Greater security and more opportunities for businesses and markets
- Improved economic stability and growth
- More integrated financial markets
- A stronger presence for the EU in the global economy
- The scale of the single currency and the euro area also brings new opportunities in the global economy. A single currency makes the euro area an attractive region for third countries to do business, thus promoting trade and investment.